I have had the pleasure to work on a variety of fun and challenging programming projects over the years. Here are some of the highlights.
Websites/Apps – Dragon Army:
Websites/Apps – Moxie Interactive:
- Verizon Wireless (numerous pages)
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Augmented Reality Posters (Unity, iOS, Android app integration) demos: Woodstock Poster, Blues Poster
- BB&T Augmented Reality experience
- Moxie 2016 All Access Augmented Reality installations and mobile app (Unity)
- Delta Big Thank You website
- Integrated IBM Watson SpeechToText and Conversation into a Nao Robot (Python), so it could participate in a job interview (demo video)
- Moxie agency website (Sitecore, .NET)
- BB&T Zelle landing page
- Verizon Wireless – Flash microsites for Network 4G launch, Inception movie, NFL Mobile, Sons of Anarchy
- Coca-Cola Live Positively website (Flash/Flex)
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta: Strong4Life (Sitecore, .NET)
- Facebook Apps for Maybelline Dream, Garnier BB Cream, Garnier Curls, Garnier Pure Clean
Cartoon Network Digital Games Team:
Single-player Games (Flash):
Downloadable Games (Flash):
Multiplayer Online Games:
- Ben 10 : Bounty Hunters (a C++ downloadable real-time 2D shooter game implementing GameSpy networking)
- Camp Lazlo : BattleBeans (a Flash-based variation on turn-based Battleship, ran on CN MiniMatch platform)
- Titanic Kungfubot Offensive (an award-winning real-time, one-on-one, online fighting game. I wrote both the Java server gameplay and Flash AS3 client gameplay code)
During my years at Cartoon Network, these games had been played over 250 million times by kids all over the world.
I conceived and built a couple of Portal 2 Maps (built using Valve Hammer), introducing a whole new “Quantum Entanglement” game mechanic.